Friday, October 2, 2009

Mariner's Game

For our "One-Year-As-A-Couple" Anniversary Scott surprised me with tickets to the Mariners game. We had amazing seats...2nd row from the field and right by the ball girl...not that it helped us score a foul ball...they always give those to little kids..LAME!!!
The Mariner's played so well, and the Oakland A's sucked it up, so we got to watch the M's soar to a 7-0 victory!!!
We had so much fun!!! Except when a foul ball came inches from hitting me in the head and then the 60-year old man behind us was trying to break my arm to get the ball. I told him I would get the ball for him since he couldn't reach it, but I guess he didn't believe me cause he started whacking my hand with his glove to keep me away from the ball. He was yelling, "It's my ball, don't touch it!! It's mine!!!" Real Mature, man. I didn't realize you could call dibs on foul balls. I doubt his system would hold up in a court of law.

2 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

LOL that story is hilarious!!!! I feel like you left our so many details when you told it to me over chat! Hahahaha! I will probably be laughing for weeks picturing that in my head!

Polly and Nathan said...

You are right, it would never hold up in a court of law under the finders keepers losers weepers statute.