Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wee-cation to Forks

My volleyball team had a tournament in Bremerton last weekend and that's about an hour and a half away from Forks, so Scott and I took a Wee-cation to Forks on Saturday. The weather was so beautiful and warm, perfect for the drive, but of course that meant we didn't see any vampires...here are some of the things we did see...I think my parents called this Lake Crescent. it was so pretty we stopped three or four times to take pictures and look at the scenery. But Forks was our goal so we pressed on....



We saw Bella's house and the high school and even had lunch with Bella and Edward...
In the afternoon we went to First Beach and it was so pretty!!!
It was such a fun day!!! The weather was perfect and it was fun to see things that I've been reading about for so long. Even Scott had a good time! haha

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

So fun! I am way jealous!!!

Janessa said...

Looks fun! Thats awesome that you guys went on such a sunny day! When I went the vampires could have definitely been out...but the beaches were still soo beautiful!