Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Wonderland

A Merry Christmas to All!!!

Washington is covered in snow like nothing I have ever seen. In the Spirit of Christmas, we decided a full scale snow assualt was necessary...











You'd think being the girlfriend, Scott would give me some advantage...but that was definitely not the case...While I got in a few good shots of my own the battle was clearly won by Scott. oh look...here I am recovering from a whitewash--->
that put me out of commission due to laughter for quite a while...after that i never really had a chance.


We called a truce for a brief moment to snap a picture and then it was back to the battle ground.... This was one of the most fun things we've done and i'm sure it will be a happy topic for many Christmases to come. I love you, Scott!




1 comment:

Jen Jarrett said...

This looks like SO MUCH fun!!!! Awe!!! I love these pictures and you two both look amazing! It looks like it was a blast and it looks like you were probably laughing your heads off the whole time! Awe! Fun in love! ;^)