Saturday, October 4, 2008

Vancouver with Carly

We went to Vancouver for the day, it was a lot of fun. We went all over the place. Here are some of the pics...


We went to the Vancouver Aquarium, it was a blast. It rained a ton while we were there.... But it was still fun.

I love you Carly! (@ Vancouver Beach)


hahaha... In a fish tank

Me too...


We drove up to Whistler Blackhomb Ski Resort, it was a crazy drive... We almost died several times and saw lots of cars flipped on the sides of the roads... They don't know how to setup contruction traffic in Canada... The town was way cool, it would be a lot better if it wasn't raining but we still had a fun time.
My Car at the Border Crossing...

4 comments:

Hizzeather said...

You crazy Canuck!

Cute pics! :) I'm so proud of you for saying, "I love you" on your blog! I love it when men can share their feelings, and I'm sure it makes her feel really good!

Kathy said...

WOW! We have been out of touch! I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She is cute and looks like you guys are having fun, very happy for you! Our families need to get together.

The Bordens said...

The pic of your car in Canada looks like it could be in a Ad for your car.Looks so green and lush there. By the way you both make a cute couple together:) Desiree

Russ and Debbie said...

cute pics Scott! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the fish heads!